- Return transfer
- Afternoon high tea
- Malay-style dinner
- River cruise in search of proboscis monkey & fireflies
- Safety life-jacket
- Tour guide service
Time: 14:00 PM – 9:30 PM (Daily)
- Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Kuala Penyu for about 2 hours drive through the countryside.
- Upon arrival at Klias jetty, you will be served with a local style afternoon high tea before going for river cruise.
- The river cruise will go in search of wildlife and birds along the river such as proboscis monkey, long tail macaque, and a myriad species of birds. As you cruise till dusk, there would be a chance to see fireflies lighting up the mangrove trees if the weather permits.
- Return to the jetty for a local style dinner. You might spot some fireflies around or nearby the jetty while enjoying your sumptuous Malay-style dinner.
- Gather at meeting point and return to Kota Kinabalu by road and transfer back to your hotel. End of tour.
Although there is a high possibility of seeing the proboscis monkey in the Klias Wetlands as it is their natural habitat, sightings are not guaranteed.
Pick-up Time (Approximately)
Ex City Hotel: 14.00 PM
Ex Nexus Resort : 13.30 PM
Ex Shangri-La’s Rasa Ria Resort : 13.15 PM
What to bring
Mosquito repellent, sun hat, mineral water and binoculars.
Personal expenses, guide tipping, and other items not specified.